Foolish Wiseman

Friday, August 03, 2007

Turtlewax #5



Alright, well this is the end of my "sub-week". S&R will be back next week.

This is the last of the Turtlewax strips, and I didn't write a date on this one when I drew it, but it is obviously post 9/11. After TW#4, I wasn't able to come up with any more good ideas for the strip, and I kind of forgot about it for a while. Then at some point after 9/11 I got inspired again, and drew this one. At the time, you know, the national attitude was pretty much "Let's get over there and kick Bin Laden in his turbened head". So I think this was my attempt to echo that feeling.

I hope you guys enjoyed these, at least somewhat. I would appreciate any comments (Please? :) ), if for nothing else than to see if anybody's been making their way over here this week.

It's been fun! I'm out.
-Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home